As an independent not-for-profit arts organisation we are always looking for ways to broaden horizons, increase participation, and build our capacity to create with and reach more people. Together we can break down barriers to inclusion. There are plenty of reasons to get involved and just as many ways. Check out some of the options below or contact us with your own ideas. We look forward to hearing from you. Together our challenges become shared opportunities.
Ways to Get Involved:
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Partnerships & Collaborations
- Participate in a Workshop or Event
- Become an Access Alli, Advisor or Ambassador
- Get involved in active research and education
- Shop and Donation Page (coming soon)
Contact us to find out more.